Sunday, March 11, 2012

Latest works of art

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted, I was in a bit of a funk and wasn't feeling very creative. But it seems a good day of junkin' and finding old bottles and goodies will pull me out of it!
This past week I had a commissioned piece to do. We ended up doing a barter since the person I did the work for had a great junk pile and I was allowed to dig into his collection and got myself a 5 gallon bucket full of bits and pieces to create with. Here's the piece I created for him.

Then I got busy with this beauty..I call her 
"The Duchess"
                                                       "I'm ready for my close up "

Then I had this idea to use some of the antique photos and post cards I collected while living in The U.K. ..and came up with these three pieces.

I call this one "Just a spoonful"
                                              
                                              The next two pieces don't yet have titles,so if you come with an idea for a          title let me know!!


I hope you enjoyed my latest works of art.. expect to see more very soon!
_LostFoundCreated


No comments:

Post a Comment